Sunday, May 26, 2013

China Trip Update #3

Good evening! (Good morning here!) Just wanted to say a quick hello this morning.

We just enjoyed an amazing breakfast buffet at the hotel here! Soon we'll be meeting Celine but I doubt we'll be going to the park because it is pouring down rain again this morning.  We were a bit disappointed by the rain but The Lord gave us a sweet verse this morning even as I was praying for an extra awareness of His presence:

O God, when You went forth before Your people,  When You marched through the wilderness, Selah. The earth quaked;  The heavens also dropped  rain  at the presence of God;  Sinai itself  quaked  at the presence of God, the God of Israel. (Psalms 68:7, 8 NASB)

Join us in praying for Levi today that he will enjoy a wonderful last day with his nannies and friends at the orphanage.  We do pray that his memories of the 4 years he spent there will be good ones.

I'm feeling a bit emotional today- which I'm receiving as a gift from The Lord because I was feeling so out of reality yesterday that I was a bit numb to the world.  But I do want my emotions to be appropriate tomorrow for Levi.  I know with Wade and Chloe they are sometimes confused by my tears - even tears of joy.  I want to be present and not numb or walled up by I want to put Levi's needs first.

We love you all!

Blessings,
Robin & Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment