Sunday, May 26, 2013

China Trip Update #5 - Morning of Gotcha Day

Many of you may have read Jesus Calling today - or I suppose you will tomorrow, the 27th:

I want to share this from my journal this morning as our update ~

Psalm 27:8 " When You said 'Seek My face,' 
My heart said to You, 'Your face, Lord, I will seek.'

Lord, this is the day You have ordained for us to meet our 3rd child. Like the other 2 days on which we met our children face to face there is much unknown.  The most (perhaps only) trustworthy parenting advice I have received is to seek You, to walk with the Holy Spirit, depending on His wisdom and discernment and strength every moment. So it is fitting and right that with this 3rd child and new realm of parenting You speak over me those same words.  The truth that You are the wellspring of all knowledge; a strong tower; the peace that passes understanding; comforter of those who mourn; full of patience and long suffering - Your grace is sufficient for us...for this day.  We bless You this morning and whatever, WHATEVER may come to pass we will worship You as the sun sets tonight, confident there will be more than 10,000 reasons (be they revealed or hidden)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment